Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cars, crackers, and Ta's (lights)

Nate is a man of mystery! He always looks like he has a secret!
That is one happy looking beef cake!
Thinking about walking...not really feeling it though!

Nate is a talking maniac! His favorite words of the week are cracker, car, and Ta (which means light). He happily babbles pretty much all day and he especially talkative when he sees girls, other babies and daddy at the end of a long day! Nate took two steps from the table to the door today but for the most part he prefers to crawl (who can blame him, he is the fastest crawler on the planet!). What a fun boy!

3 comments:

Gromma said...

Nate,
You are too adorable! I especially like those beautiful eyes and gorgeous smile. I think your momma is right...why walk when you can get where you're going faster crawling? I loved that you got excited when I started reading the book today.

Gromma promises to practice holding books better when using Skype. Your Big brother does such a good job following along, no matter how I hold the book, I appreciate the encouragement!

Keep talking...pretty soon your momma and daddy won't be able to get a word in edgewise.

Kisses and Hugs,

Gromma

Gromma said...

Nate,
You are too adorable! I especially like those beautiful eyes and gorgeous smile. I think your momma is right...why walk when you can get where you're going faster crawling? I loved that you got excited when I started reading the book today.

Gromma promises to practice holding books better when using Skype. Your Big brother does such a good job following along, no matter how I hold the book, I appreciate the encouragement!

Keep talking...pretty soon your momma and daddy won't be able to get a word in edgewise.

Kisses and Hugs,

Gromma

Grammy said...

Such a hugable chunky boy. I want to squeeze him when I see those pictures. Love grammy