Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Spring Part 1: Kite Day at the Park

I am soooooo excited to fly my Elmo kite!
Daddy and I are a kite flying team!!!
WEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Running with the Elmo kite is a blast!
Im FREE like the wind!!!!
HA, Ha!!! I am so tricky! Im pulling the kite and daddy!

We had GORGEOUS weather this weekend and that meant we could run around like maniacs at the park! We took Eli's Elmo kite and Nate's soccer ball and had a blast!!! There is nothing better than spending family time in the fabulous sunshine after a long, long, long, long winter!!!

4 comments:

Rebecca Ladina said...

i'm rolling laughing . . . please tell me that is sam falling w/the kite!!!!!!!! (evil little sister i know)

Grammy said...

Great photos!! What a fun, family day. Eli looks soooo big...could he have grown in just two weeks??? Love you guys. Grammy

Gromma said...

Nate,

You have soccer in your blood, buddy, so go for it! Just remember that slide tackling is a no-no, unless you don't get caught! (I did not just say that!)

Eli, I love the shots with you running. You are such a big, clever boy! Dad Sam, it won't be the last time one of the boys gets you down. :)

I hope your days get sunny and stay that way!

Great pictures!

Love to all,

Gromma

Mrs. Kenagy said...

WHat fun! -Although it still looks pretty cold!