Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All About Nate the Great!!!!

I'm Cute and I know it!!!
That is a Whole Lot of BABY!!! Look at the double chin!!!
Peek...
A BOO!!!!
I look just like my Pop Pop!!!!
Cool Guy Striking a Pose!
Yep, B-Day Breakfast Cupcakes are the Best!!!


We wanted to share with you all the wonderful things about Nate!!! Nate is a happy, happy boy! He wakes up happy in the morning and at nap time and he goes down a happy guy at night!!! He is a smiley, rolly-polly snuggler. No one can give a hug like Nate! He holds on so tight and gives big, wet, sloppy kisses too!!!

Nate, is constantly on the go! He crawls, he cruises the furniture, he climbs up everything (usually in an attempt to get to big brother Eli or Milo the dog)! He is an adventurous soul and explores everything around him!!

Nate is a bit leary of strangers at first, but once he warms up he is a social butterfly! The boy loves to flirt, chatter away and play with new friends!!! Our big boy is a chatter-box! HE says Momma, Dada, dog, ba-ba (for bottle), tiger, ball, car, peeboo (peek-a-boo)! He waves bye-bye and can clap his hands! The boy loves to rock out to music and is happiest when music is playing or he is singing with his momma!

Nate loves his big brother probably more than anything in the world! He always wants to be where Eli is and that usually means he tries to crawl up Eli, pulls on his hair, tackles him in an attempt to show him love, etc... We always tell Eli that Nate just loves him So much he cant help himself!

Our little Nate is fiesty sweetheart and we love him with all of our hearts!!!

P.S. physical stats will be reported after his check-up on friday! He looks like a butterball turkey though so I think he is going to be a chunk-a-chunk!!

2 comments:

Gromma said...

I thought I posted, but it didn't show up! So...Hapy Birthday Nate! We can't believe you are a year old already! You were such an adorable baby and now you are an incredible toddler in the making!

Love you so much!

Gromma and Pop Pop

Grammy said...

He sure does look like pop pop but sometimes I see a lot of Eli too! Toooooo cute!!!