Friday, April 4, 2008

Nate's 1 year check-up

Nate had a wonderful 1 year check-up today!

First the stats:

Nate is 31.5 inches tall (92%) and 25 pounds (80%). He looks like a lineman with popeye arms! The boys rolls have rolls! He is such a chunk right now that he has a neck roll rash! Poor boy! He is growing so well and is such a jolly, happy boy!

The best news of the day came when our Dr. gave us the all clear for ITP!!!! We never have to worry about it again! Nate had a one-time acute case of ITP so he will not have chronic problems!!!! That is the best birthday present ever!!!!

4 comments:

Gromma said...

Congratulations on such a great check-up, and such wonderful news about the ITP. Honestly, you have had some amazingly good medical news in the last week or so, and Dad and I pray that the good news keeps rolling in.

Nate, I don't have your brother's year old stats at my fingertips, but I'll bet you are right up there with big brother Eli at the same age.

We love you all,

Momma

Rebecca Ladina said...

oh nate, i'm soooooooo happy to hear you're all well! i knew in my heart everything would work out!

love u tons!
auntie

Grammy said...

Such good news for our Nate!! What big boys you two have...love Grammy

Grammy said...

FYI: I just looked back. Eli was 33 inches at one year and 26 pounds....so our "little" Nate is keeping up with big brother so far!!