Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away!


Eli is the proud new owner of FROGGY RAIN BOOTS!!!! In honor of his froggy rain boots it rained today! Eli was thrilled! The rest of us...not quite as much! Look at that happy, happy face!

Eli is on quite a roll with his funny phrases these days! Eli got into a tiny bit of trouble for some small toddler infraction last week and after his Time Out was over he told me that I hurt his "Man Feelings". Good to know that the boy is in touch with his man feelings! What a joker!

2 comments:

Gromma said...

Eli,

You are my hero! I would LOVE to own a pair of frog rain boots! You will learn that Gromma has a soft spot for all kinds of frogs.

Tell your momma that the rain will be gone soon enough...then comes the heat and humidity!
You look morvelously dapper in your boots. By the way, love your haircut!

Gromma
PS I hope your momma is keeping a book with all your Eli isms.

Grammy said...

Not everyone looks that cute in green frog boots....!! Is he getting taller???

Love grammy