I LOVE My Mom's Pasta! I REALLY REALLY Love IT!
Yummy! Meat, Noodles, Spinach, Bell Peppers...too much to choose from!
Oh Yeah!!! People Food Rocks! That is not a picture of an Oompa Loompa, it is Nate after he eats spaghetti! I am almost afraid to serve it now because of the pasta face he gets afterwards! This is apparently some type of genetic affliction as I was known for dumping bowls of pasta on my head as a baby too!!! This was last night, and depsite a sink bath and a bath bath the boy still smells like tomato sauce (I think it soaked into his pores). What a saucy boy!
We call Nate the pork chop in honor of his rather porky statistics and the fact that the boy will eat ANYTHING!!!!
3 comments:
omg - nate u are a hunk-a-chunck!!!!!!!!!!!!
love,
auntie
Nate,
You are your momma's son! If I remember correctly, it takes a good soaking to get that Italian fragrance off. I do feel sorry for your momma, though, because Gromma does remember how hard it was to clean up after a spaghetti feed. You and Eli are going to eat your momma and daddy out of house and home. Whop knows, the grocery store might dedicate a shopping cart/car just for you guys! :)
Love you so much,
Gromma
Sam, you are such a patient mommy to let the boy just have a good time with all that mess.
Nate, you are a crazy, but cute, little man!!!
Post a Comment