Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Nate's First Birthday Playgroup Party!!!

Cupcake Fun with my Playgroup friends!!! Ta Da!!! I ate the whole cupcake!!! Yummy!
My Mommy made me Bug Cupcakes!!! Nice Try Momma!
Yeah, I dig cupcakes alright!

The Thursday before Nate's Birthday we held a party with all of our playgroup friends to celebrate! What a great time! 4 Two year olds, 3 1 year olds and five momma's! We ate bug cupcakes, played in Nate's new ball pit and created general mayhem and chaos! Just a typical playgroup with a sugar high! It was so fun to share birthday memories with all of our friends!

3 comments:

Gromma said...

The bug cupcakes are too cute! Sammy, you are so much better at decorating than your own momma was.(thank heavens)

What fun to have such a great play group, and to be able to say you ate bugs on your birthday!

Love you,

Gromma

Rebecca Ladina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE!!!!!!

xoxo,
auntie

Grammy said...

Those are the best cupcakes I've seen!! Nate and Eli don't know how lucky they are to a such a great mom.