Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nate's Week in Review




Nate is hitting his "I am piggy" stage and as a result the boy LOVES to eat. Really, super baby has yet to meet aa food he doesnt like. He grunts and growls at us when we feed him solids (video to be uploaded tomorrow night...funny stuff!). Nate loves to check out the world and though he weighs more than 20 pounds, I still baby bjorn him when we are out and about because he has such a good time. Simply put, this baby is a rock star!


3 comments:

Rebecca Ladina said...

Great pictures of Mom & Dad!!!! Nate's cheeks are so adorable!!!!

Gromma said...

Nate...the prunes look like Halloween gore...great timing! Your are so cute, the smile says it all. Your Pop Pop is sure you are going to be hell on wheels. He says the eyes and smile say it all. Huh...we will see!

It is a good thing your daddy has strong shoulders, carrying you and Eli is a test. But... I think your momma will need to give up the bjorn soon. I am afraid she will start walking around with a permanent forward tilt. :)

Love you all,

Gromma

Grammy said...

Love that happy baby...I agree with Bec, some great pictures of mom and dad.