

Hanging out with Nate is one of lifes greatest joys. He is such a content little sweetheart, but as he gets older his goofy and wild side stand out more and more. He babbles a ton and is quick to laugh. His main source of entertainment are milo and big bro Eli. He does think his Momma is pretty funny when she sings his favorite song (The original Dukes of Hazzard Theme song)accompanied by a made-up dance that you would have to see to believe...and trust us, you do not want to see it. All is well in Nate's world!
3 comments:
OOOH Cutie Pie! What color are his eyes today? I love the mystery of his eye color. You know, he might just keep that chameleon eye color. It will go along with his many adorable smiles. I think he likes his mommy a whole lot. I can't wait to see him at Christmas.
Love you,
Momma/Gromma
what a great smile! he must get it from me, lol!!!!
What a happy, happy boy! Just a couple of more weeks and I get to see you all. Can't wait to get my hands on those babies! Love you.
Post a Comment