Sunday, October 7, 2007

Finger, foot and leg painting











Have you ever felt finger paint squish through your toes? If you havent then you should!!! What fun! Eli and I set up our paint shop outside today and boy did we get swept away by our artistic enthusiasm. Who knew that painting with your feet was even more fun than your hands. Or that swirling your legs creates the coolest effects with blue and yellow paint. Eli's particular favorite was painting his momma's toes with his paint brush which set me off into giggles as I am terribly ticklish! Honestly, Toddler art is capable of rendering you giddy with happiness. It is is that much fun!




2 comments:

Gromma said...

Oh...these pictures, along with your discription, need to be published in a magazine. Seriously!

I cannot think of ever seeing another child look so engrossed and delighted!

You are building wonderful moments and memories with Eli!

Love you all,

Gromma

Grammy said...

Schedule me for a manny and a peddy with Eli!!! YIKES.