


It is a little embarrasing when you outgrow your swimsuit and your momma thinks that running around in your diaper in the backyard is a perfectly fine alternative. As I like to be naked I think this is a great idea especially since I would take off my clothes anyways (my momma doesnt call me a naked streaker for nothing). I love my water table, but what I really love is taking cups of water from my water table and running around the yard chasing the dog, a bumblebee, or just the wind. Today we are going to set up my little man pool and let me loose. I am a water maniac! I cant wait for my third round of swim lessons this summer. It will be a lot more fun now that momma's belly isnt gigantic and wont get in the way of practicing my mad kicking skills.
3 comments:
Eli,
Your thighs kill me! You have a very sturdy foundation to support your future height! I agree about playing in the water. When it is hot and humid, there is no better way to cool off...if your a little boy! Enjoy your pool and water table.
Love you,
Gromma
We should all look so good in a diaper. Some time down the road Eli will not be so happy you took these pictures. But we don't care, the grandma's love them!!
I can't wait to play with the water table and you this summer!!!!
Post a Comment