Sunday, May 13, 2007

FISH sprinkler




Eli loves FISH. We think this is because of the Dr. Seuss book "One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish", which he adores! So in the spirit of one of his favorite words we got him a fish sprinkler to run through in the back yard. As this involves 1) water, and 2) a fish, the sprinkler is a HUGE hit! Eli is a nut running around the yard chasing the water.

7 comments:

Grammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grammy said...

What a busy, busy, boy!!! I can just see him running around the yard. Hope you had a wonderful mother's day. Love you.

Rebecca Ladina said...

You've got a swimmer or a streaker on your hands! Happy Mother's Day!!!
xoxo Bec

Gromma said...

He is going to be a great swimmer, because he has the chest to even do the butterfly! I am sure that Milo will be glad when summer has come and gone, so all danger of being soaked is past. Poor Milo! Love the swim diaper! Definitely Euro in style!

love to all,

Gromma

cablover said...

What a boy, happy mothers day.

--grandpa Stuart

Sam said...

I liked the swim suit so much that Eli and I got father/son speedos, that picture will have to wait for the next post.

Rebecca Ladina said...

Gross! Please don't!