Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Eli and his Dad
Eli loves his dad! They mow the lawn together, cuddle up, play airplane, etc... It is so much fun to watch them together! They are such guys!
P.S. Notice Eli's snazzy new swim suit! I think I miss the speedo look!
These are such wonderful pictures! I especially love the airplane and the hug! In about ten years, when it is Eli's JOB to mow the lawn, he won't think it is so cool. But then again, if it has to do with a macine...he just might still love it!
4 comments:
These are such wonderful pictures! I especially love the airplane and the hug! In about ten years, when it is Eli's JOB to mow the lawn, he won't think it is so cool. But then again, if it has to do with a macine...he just might still love it!
Love to all,
Gromma
I like the new swim suit! He looks like a California boy now! The belly rules too!
Love, love, love the pictures.
Aunt Bec is right the new swim trunks are soooo California!!!
Love to all.
Sam - u can FINALLY stop mowing the lawn in 10 years! How exciting! Justice!
Post a Comment