Saturday, May 5, 2007

Natty-Bobby (Nathan Robert)






Look at our growing boy! Nate, aka "Natty-Bobby" is 5 weeks old and growing like a champ. He definitely has his dads hair, His Granpa (Bob's) eyes and his momma's long legs...all other body parts are up for grabs! One thing is for sure, He is 6 shades darker than Eli who is still the whitest boy in Illinois, which is really saying something. He is a very alert baby and a total love (like all the men in this house...yes, milo too).

4 comments:

Gromma said...

Natty-Bobby,

You are going to catch up to big brother Eli pretty quick if you keep on the growth curve you're on right now! Momma obviously feeds you well and often, which is what all good moms do!

I wish I was there to hold, hug and kiss you, but I'll have to settle for looking at your pictures many times each day.

Love you, big boy!

Gromma

Rebecca Ladina said...

wow, eli watch out, little bro is not going to be so little! love you all! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Grammy said...

Oh my another big one!! Yes, that is definitely Sam's hair.

Rebecca Ladina said...

I'm like you Gromma, I look at the blog 3-5 times a day, my little nephews make me smile, esp when things are tuff at work or in my studies. I can't wait meet Nate!!!!! (Sam & Same -- r u working on Eli saying my name?!?!?!?!!!!)