


Sam and Eli love taking walks at night when Sam gets home from work. Usually, they take Eli's little red wagon but now that Eli is just about 18 months we decided to upgrade to a cool trike with a parent push/steer bar. Eli, LOVES this trike!!!! He and Sam are so cute when they use it. Sam taught Eli to keep his feet on the pedals. Watch out once he is old enough to pedal himself...scary thought!
6 comments:
So cute! I bet Nate can't wait for his turn!!!!
On the go again!! Eli loves anything with wheels.
Wow, kids on trikes...watch out!
I think the push/steer bar is a much needed improvemnt! Wish they had those when I was pushing toddlers around.
Is that a seat belt? Good training to teach them to buckle-up early, too!
Sam, I am sure that the folks in your neighborhood love to watch you guys come down the sidewalk. What a pair! When Eli learns to peddle, you could put on roller skates and he could PULL you! HAH!
Love you all,
Gromma
What a cool way to ride a tricycle. I wish that was around 29 years ago.
Does that make Sam a pedal pusher?
Ha Ha, just joking.
Post a Comment