


Natty babbles and laughs for us all the time now. He wakes up just like Eli most of the time with a goofy smile on his face. We have made big progress in the past week. We finally made the decision to move him into his crib (I finally made the decision...its hard for me to let my babies out of my sight), and Nate has done a great job. We are so lucky that we have such sweet happy boys!
3 comments:
Nate, Is your mom still sleeping in the rocker next to the crib? Or, has she really relegated you to the crib and the monitor?
You are such a handsome baby, you and Eli will both be breaking ALL the girls hearts, starting in pre-school!
Grandpa and I can't wait untill we see you at Uncle Chris' and Aunt Becca's house this July!
Hugs and Kisses!
Gromma
So cute, I love how much he smiles!
What a cutie Nate is. He really reminds me of Sam as a baby.
You really do have handsome boys in that family...yes that includes Milo!!!
Post a Comment