Monday, October 27, 2008

Picking pumpkins

Eli pulling baby brother in the wagon!
Eli pulling 2 wagons! He is such a strong guy and he felt like the toughest toddler in the world!
Nate loves running around like a big boy! But nothing is better than getting scooped up in a hug!
They guys! 

We had so much fun going to Curtis Orchard to pick pumpkins! (we actually do not have any pictures picking the pumpkins... but you get the drift!). We ended up with 3 tiny pumpkins and 1 medium size pumpkin! We are going to carve the medium one and paint the small ones on Halloween! I love our weekend adventures!

2 comments:

Gromma said...

Wow, it looks COLD! Where was daddy Sam's jacket? Those little guys love being outside. I am so greatful that you and Sam have fostered the love of play , both inside and outside. You have established a tradition at Curtis Farms.

Happy Halloween!

Love to all,

Gromma

Grammy said...

I was just thinking the same thing as gromma...such big coats. Eli is getting so tall and sooo strong! They sure do look like they are having a great time. love grammy