The boys and I decorated the house for Halloween! We had so much fun making pumpkins and ghosts! They love looking at the decorations they made and Sam and I take such joy in having our house just as full of little boy art as possible!
Meet the King Brothers! Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories. Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
2 comments:
I love Nates art bib! You are probably saving many outfits by the cover-up. I forget the famous artist's name who used to throw and smear the pant on the large wall canvases. But, Nate could be a deciple. Eli seems very into the actual drawing and painting. Possibly the 16 month age difference at work here. :)
We treasure our boy art>
Hugs and kisses,
Gromma
What a brave mother you are!! Those are the luckiest little boys in the world. Such talent all under one roof!!
Post a Comment