This evening Sam and Eli were counting for hide-in-seek and said 1, 2, 3 Nate then said 4 and 5 and we were floored. So we tried it with him and the boy can count to 8! He is just 18 months old!!!
Nate is FUNNY and SMART!
Meet the King Brothers! Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories. Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
2 comments:
Wow, he speaks so clearly! I love his little voice. Was that a cardboard box he was playing in? Yey for boxes!
Love to all,
Gromma
Funny and smart...what a great combination.
I can't get enough of the videos...I love hearing their sweet voices and watching their expressions. I watch every video at least once a day.
(Yeah, I know...get a life)!!
Love Grammy
Post a Comment