Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Friday, October 17, 2008
The ABC's of being the cutest almost 3 year old ever!
Eli loves to entertain us with songs and stories! He is such a sweet little boy, but boy is his mischievous streak a mile wide! We love that in this family!
You are AMAZING! I think there is a future for you in the entertainment industry. Love you beautiful voice, love your delivery and phrasing even more. What a pro.
3 comments:
Eli, Eli,
You are AMAZING! I think there is a future for you in the entertainment industry. Love you beautiful voice, love your delivery and phrasing even more. What a pro.
Hugs and kisses,
Gromma
Just an amazing little boy!
Eli, you are so cute I can't get over it!!!
Love,
Auntie
Post a Comment