Sunday, October 19, 2008

Curtis Orchards pony rides

Eli really wanted Bill the Pony (yep, same one from last year) to run! 

Nate enjoying his first-ever pony ride! He loved it and was a total natural in the saddle! (must take after mommy after all)

We had such a fun afternoon! We went to Curtis Apple Orchards (were we pick apples and pumpkins)! We got a late start so we didn't take the long wagon walk to the pumpkin patch; instead we rode the ponies and went down the GIANT inflatable slide (no pictures of the slide because Eli and I were moving SO fast! We our headed back next weekend for pumpkin picking! 


2 comments:

Gromma said...

I foresee a farm and critters. Yup, horses, chickens, goats, bunnies, and momma Sam, Daddy, Sam, Eli and Nate.

I am so happy that Bill was still in the ramuda. Great pictures.

Momma

Grammy said...

The boys sure look like they are having a great time. They both look so BIG.

Can't wait to see pumpkin and Halloween costume pictures. Of course nothing could beat Nate in the duck suit....sorry Sam.

Love you all.