I was in the kitchen getting dinner together (ok, so I was dishing out some BBQ take-out) and the boys were playing in the living room when I heard Eli say to Nate " I'm the boss of you Nate!!!". After, I laughed like a maniac in the kitchen I went into the living room and told Eli that he wasn't the boss of Nate and he was only the boss of himself! We all know the truth though, Momma is the boss of everything!
Meet the King Brothers! Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories. Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I'm the Boss of You Nate!!!
I was in the kitchen getting dinner together (ok, so I was dishing out some BBQ take-out) and the boys were playing in the living room when I heard Eli say to Nate " I'm the boss of you Nate!!!". After, I laughed like a maniac in the kitchen I went into the living room and told Eli that he wasn't the boss of Nate and he was only the boss of himself! We all know the truth though, Momma is the boss of everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I do believe the look in Eli's eyes says it all. He is thinking..."ok, momma...for now". Nates easy going smile will change when he gets older and Eli tells him he is the boss. I remember Aunt Vamere telling me similar foolishness! Said foolishness led to many battles, which usually ended in a draw.
13 days and counting!
Momma/gromma
Oh those big brothers!! You guys have the cutest kids. Love you all. Grammy
Post a Comment