We had such a fun sunday! We drove to Bloomington and spent the whole morning with my Aunt Valmere and Uncle Wynn. They are moving here from La Jolla, CA and will stay at least half of every year and we are ecstatic to have family so close!
After our wonderful visit we headed to the small local zoo and had a great time visiting all of the animals !
1 comment:
It is great to see the boys so comfortable around all the critters. I wish I had my goats up here, so that they could feed them when you all are visiting.
Nate might end up being an olympic wrestler, with arm like those, he would be fomidable! Eli looks as if he is growing again. Pretty soon, Sammy, he will call YOU "shorty"!
Can you tell, I still haven gotten over that?
Love you all,
Momma/ Gromma
Post a Comment