Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Parade





We went to a fun children's parade on the 4th of July. Everyone decorates their bikes and wagons and we parade around a fantastic park and then kids and parents alike partake in fun games and eat great treats! Of course, once the parade was over the boys headed right to the sandbox and climbing structure! It was such a fun day. Notice the identical but in different color shirts and matching shorts? I can't help myself I love to see them dressed alike! Happy 4th everyone! 

3 comments:

Grammy said...

What an "All American" way to spend the 4th of July. The boys look adorable!

love grammy

Gromma said...

I Miss All of You!

I don't think I got enough hugs to last me five weeks, but...can there ever be enough hugs from two precious grandMEN?

Thank you for such a great visit!

Love,

Gromma

Rebecca Ladina said...

so cute! i love the matching! eli makes such "sam" faces!

love,
auntie