Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Sammie you have really developed a knack for catching the boys personalities in photos. I can't tell you how much I love this blog. What a treat to turn on my computer at work and get to see those two funny faces help me start my day!!! Love Grammy
4 comments:
These two characters look like they belong in the movies!
Miss you all,
Gromma
Sammie you have really developed a knack for catching the boys personalities in photos. I can't tell you how much I love this blog. What a treat to turn on my computer at work and get to see those two funny faces help me start my day!!! Love Grammy
well its official . . . nate definitely takes after his dad!!!!!
so true! so true!
Post a Comment