Special boy moments:
Nate gives the best hugs and he hugs with his whole body from head to toes. He wiggles, squeals, squeezes and kisses. He gives love like that every time you pick him up!
Eli is in his full size bed now which has lots of room for mommy. I love nothing more than crawling into bed with him when he first wakes up in the morning for snuggle time it has become special mommy and Eli quiet time that I cherish.
I just love my little guys so much!
1 comment:
Isn't it wonderful that Eli and Nate are their very own , special little boys? Being different, from a sibling, is a wonderful thing. And...your boys are lucky that you and Sam appreciate, and celebrate their differences.
Aunt Val called with a "three thumbs up" report on your visit today. I don't know...she could decide that being Auntie Valmere is about the same thing as being Grandma.
17 days and counting!
Love to all,
Gromma/Momma
Post a Comment