


Nate is 4 months old and is doing so well. We got some great news this week. His platelet count is at 177,000 so he has not only stabilized, he is improving. That's my boy! Nate has some new tricks. Not only can he roll from his stomach to his back, but he can roll from his back to his stomach...which is very very tricky for a little guy. We are all suitably impressed. Nate is now old enough to use the exersaucer, much to Eli's dismay. So far we havent had any direct attacks but Eli is pretty sure that Nate shouldnt be in his saucer and seems a bit put out by the whole process. I would take a picture of them playing with it together but I am afraid that Eli will whack Nate while snap the photo. We are all about preventative parenting these days. Nate has his 4 month check up next week, so we will update you soon.
3 comments:
What a little smoochie!!!! I can't wait to squeeze Nate & Eli next week! You're ALL in my thoughts and prayers, love you!!!!!
xo,
Aunt Bec
Yup, that's our boy! He is a real charmer, and can sweet talk with the best of them.
Pop Pop and I loved being there with you all, and I can't wait to get back on Saturday.
Love you all,
Gromma
I can't believe his smile! He is just beautiful. Gromma better give those boys a hug and kiss for me. I'm so glad she is going to be there with all of you. LOVE YOU ALL
Post a Comment