Friday, August 31, 2007

5 Months old: Nate is getting so big

Hanging out with my Daddy!
Look at how long I am! I am going to be gigantic when I grow up!

Such a sweet face!
Nate is getting so big! He is 5 months old today and is a total charmer. We received the best news last Monday! Nate and I went to St. Louis for another checkup and his platelet count has been so stable and so NORMAL that we do not ever have to do another blood check (unless he shows signs of ITP again). YEAH!!!! It was a very scary summer for us but Nate has come through like a champ and is such an amazing and healthy baby.
Some of my favorite Nate things are anytime he grins, giggles and talks to Eli (he loves Eli so much). When he wakes up in the morning and at nap time and gives me the sweetest little smile just especially for his momma, and watching him move (this kid is going to crawl in another month or so...he wants to go).
Every day with Nate is special because he is such a sweet, good natured baby. But I imagine his toddler years will keep us on our toes. He is a King Boy after all!

3 comments:

Rebecca Ladina said...

He looks like he's gotten more hair in three weeks!!! Awwwwww, so cute!!!

Love,
Bec

Gromma said...

Wow...Nate! You are such a big boy! We especially like the skater shorts. Are your momma and Daddy going to get you a skateboard for your second birthday? With the mohawk and the shorts, you have the right look.

So thrilled that you are well, happy, and thriving.

Can't wait to see you crawl at Christmas!

love you,

Gromma

Grammy said...

Soooo big!! He might catch up with his brother one of these days. What a 5 months...we are all so happy that he is so healthy and strong.