Monday, August 13, 2007

Beautiful Boy





Nate had a great check up last week. He weighed in at 17 lbs and is very very strong. He has mastered rolling over in both directions and is trying to commando crawl using his arms to pull him forward. We are pretty sure that this little guy will be crawling in a couple of months. Nate has also decided that the exersaucer is to mellow for him and he is a johnny jump-up man all the way. He focuses so hard while jumping...too cute! He is such a great big rolly polly baby, and has the sweetest smile (and the personality to match). What lucky parents we are to have 2 such amazing boys!

2 comments:

Gromma said...

Nate has his own sweet style, and he is a lucky baby that he has a choice when it comes to exercise equipment.I wish I could have seen him conquer the Johny-jump-up I agree that he will be an early mover.. Let me tell you, right now, how sorry I am, because once he is mobile, added to Eli's antics, neither of you will rest again!

I hope the weather cools down for you guys, and that you can have a few nice days.

Sammy, next time you take Eli to the pool, could you try to take some pictures, or have another mom take some? I keep telling everyone what a water baby he is.

Love you all,

Gromma

Grammy said...

Just like his dad....a johnny jump up boy!!