Sunday, August 19, 2007

The King Brothers


We LOVE our boys! They are both such sweet babies. Eli is the best big brother and loves to give Nate hugs and kisses (though he doesnt always like sharing his toys yet...this has only just begun I am sure). Nate thinks Eli is the most fascinating member of the family and his eyes follow Eli everywhere. They are already quite the team with many more adventures to come!

3 comments:

Gromma said...

I think ESCAPADES will be the better term! Adventures seems almost too tame for the King Brothers!

One thing that we can all agree on...they are just beautiful little boys! (or should I say handsome?) We are looking forward to years of "together" pictures!

Love to all,

Gromma

Grammy said...

That is the best picture. THE KING BROTHERS...what a pair!!

Rebecca Ladina said...

Its only been a week since I've seen them and they both look bigger already! Awwwwww, miss you all!

Love,
Bec