
In the first picture Nate is wearing a hard hat that says "Boss" on the front. He and Eli both need one of these hats as they are both clearly in charge around here. Eli actually gave the hat to Nate to wear in a wonderful moment of brotherly sharing and then promptly wanted it back. Oh well, at 21 months even sharing for 3 minutes is sharing. They are so cute together. Eli is a maniac and based on these new pictures of Nate, I do not think our little guy is far behind!
2 comments:
The picture with that hat and his little tongue hanging out cracks me up.
Love to all.
If I came across a guy driving a DC6 wearing that expression, I would evacuate the area! LOVE IT!
The second picture looks like Peter Pan..."I can Fly!"
Love to all,
Gromma
Post a Comment