Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Park trip with the boys
We love our neighborhood park! Eli and Nate love riding in their tricked out stroller, and sam and I love getting out and about with the boys. All is well in King brothers land.
I got to take Eli to that park a lot when I was there, and he LOVED that slide. He has NO FEAR! I love the picture of him at the top looking through the tunnel!
Wait a couple of months,when Nate is really alert and aware of his big brother sitting next to him in the stoller.Then you will have some great rides and super photos! Now he just looks angelic...Hmmm...looks might be deceiving!
I want to print out and frame the photo of Sam and Eli walking together. It is awesome!
3 comments:
I got to take Eli to that park a lot when I was there, and he LOVED that slide. He has NO FEAR! I love the picture of him at the top looking through the tunnel!
Wait a couple of months,when Nate is really alert and aware of his big brother sitting next to him in the stoller.Then you will have some great rides and super photos! Now he just looks angelic...Hmmm...looks might be deceiving!
I want to print out and frame the photo of Sam and Eli walking together. It is awesome!
Love,
Gromma
Eli isn't going to need the stroller much longer!!!! I can't wait to go to the park with him this summer!
Going to the park with Eli is one big adventure after another. His climbing skills improve everyday!!
The picture of those two in the stroller is priceless. Awesome picture of Sam & Eli walking through the park. Definitely worth framing.
Love to all
Post a Comment