




As it is FINALLY spring in Illinois we decided to add some fun new Eli equipment to our yard. First up was a junior slide which he...could care less about. He loves the sliding part but is not particularly interested in climbing up the 3 steps to go down the slid. But he loves it when we put him on top of the slide. So this is something we will have to work on. He is so cute when he squeals going down though.
Next up is a water play table. On our visits to the Bloomington, IL childrens museum Eli LOVED LOVED LOVED their working water table and the water table we got for him is a smaller version of that. Eli is a maniac for this water table. The pictures are from the first day where he played with it for 1.5 hours and worked himself into a toddler frenzy. Yesterday, He started out in shorts (and lots of sunscreen...that boy is white), but he ended up in his diaper and got so excited about being pretty much naked that he streaked all over the back yard laughing like a maniac. I love this little boy so much. He is just filled with joy.
3 comments:
I'm happy to see Eli doing something in the backyard besides "crashing" his rocket into the fence. He sure looks like he is having fun. You're right the child is a joy.
Wow, Eli is SERIOUS when playing with the water table!!!!
OOOH! I wish I was there to splash with him. I can hear him sqeal! I think you ought to forego the diaper and let him get a full body tan while playing in the water. :)
Love you all,
Gromma
Post a Comment