Saturday, April 14, 2007

Nate




Nate is 2 weeks old! He is a happy, sweet baby and is more alert ever day. He coos all the time and can lift his head up and turn it the otherr direction during tummy! He croaks at me when he is hungry but only really cries when he is too tired. Nate and Eli have a mutual admiration society going on for sure. We love our boys!

2 comments:

Gromma said...

Nate is just a beautiful little guy! Yes, Sam, it is OK for us to say your boy is beautiful! He will just add to the charm and mystique of "The King Brothers", and that rep will grow as they do! :)

Love to all,

Gromma

EpiSteph said...

What beautiful babies you have. Sam I am so proud of you for making a beautiful family. I am going to CHI for busniss (May 13th)and I would love to see you and the kids.

All my love your Big Sister