Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Friday, April 20, 2007
The Family King
Here are the first pictures of the five of us (Milo too). We are settling in to life with the two babies and enjoying every CRAZY minute of it!
I have sent copies of this to everyone I could think of. I am glad you included Milo in the shot, because the dog is a saint and will earn double saintdom (is there such a thing?) once Nate starts walking, too!
4 comments:
This is such a wonderful picture of the King family. Why does Milo look more tired than the rest of you?
Great Picture . . . It will be on my desk on Monday.
thank you.
--grandpa stuart
What a beautiful family.
I have sent copies of this to everyone I could think of. I am glad you included Milo in the shot, because the dog is a saint and will earn double saintdom (is there such a thing?) once Nate starts walking, too!
Love you all,
Gromma
Post a Comment