Sunday, April 22, 2007

Beef cake Eli and Cutie Pie Nate







As you can tell from the pictures, Eli is quite the beefcake these days. We had a warm day today and he demanded that he go shirtless to impress all the neighborhood girls with his beefcake pecs (otherwise known as manboobs)and big guns!

Nate is getting so big and strong. He weighs in at 10 lbs 3 oz and is able to hold his head up for quite a while. He has is a sweet baby and very curious about all his surroundings. Eli thinks Nate is the best, and we think that our boys are amazing!

6 comments:

Rebecca Ladina said...

The man boobs are great! I still think he's a hunk!

Grammy said...

I want to reach into my computer and squeeze that boy! He is tooo cute.

What great pictures of Nate. He gets bigger everyday.

I miss all of you.

Gromma said...

I can look at the picture of Eli reading his Big Truck Book, and HEAR him saying "OOOOOOH" Every time I see a truck or tractor I want to say..."Look, Eli!" By the time he is old enough to hit the beach, Eli will have the pects and rest of the bod to with them. Nate will most likely be right there with him, after all, they ARE the King Brothers! Nate's hair looks lighter, but that may be the camera. He looks as though he wants to push himself up and over. WOW!

Love you guys,

Gromma

Rebecca Ladina said...

I'm happy to see yet another thumb sucker in the family! We rule!

Unknown said...

Eli seems to have a little ham in him like his uncle Chris and he starting to look more and more like his mom could be intertesting combination. Nate so serious but going to be a lady killer with those dark eyes

Gromma said...

Sammy,

Gromma, Granmad Dato, and Great grandma Davis are all sitting here admiring the King Brothers! WE WANT MORE!

LOVE AND KISSES,

US