



Nate is here!!! Nathan Robert King was born 1 week early on March 31, 2007 at 12:37 am. He weighed in at 8 lbs 14 oz, and was 21.5 inches long. Nate is GORGEOUS! Sam and I just fell head over heels in love with him on sight. He has a little bit of very dark hair and his gigantic eyes look like they might stay dark too!
Eli thinks Nate is pretty fascinating and loves to pet him (like he is a puppy), and watch him when he is awake. Sam and I feel completely and totally blessed with our two amazing sons. So let the reign of the King Brothers begin!
7 comments:
just for the record, I was not sleeping, I was resting my eyes!
LOL!!! I've heard that one before!!! I don't think he looks like Eli, I looked at the picts on the old blog from when he was first born. None the less, he is quite a hunk! He seriously look perfect!!!!!
What a sweet little face he has. Can't wait to meet him. Love the name Nathan. What a wonderful family you have. Love you all.
Congradulations! What a beautiful baby. Great picture with Sam. Love stuart
OMG. I found the picture of Eli (taken at about 5 days old)and Nate looks exactly like him. You can't tell which baby is which!!!! How is Eli? Easter should be a big celebration at your house this year!!! See you soon. Love grandma.
Sam, Sam and Eli! Danielle, Michael and I are SO happy that Nate arrived and all are doing well! Siobhan and I were just wondering today how things were going with you (Siobhan has been having contractions for two weeks now and it is a waiting game to see how much longer little Rose will stay in the belly). I will pass on to the rest of the Moms the WONDERFUL news!! Eli was 15 days late, Nate 1 week early, maybe King Baby #3 will be right on time!! Big fat welcome and congratulations hugs to all! Love, Tracy Michael and Danielle Simons
Congratulations! I can't believe the last time we saw you was when you told us you were pregnant and now your little boy is here! I'm so happy for you. He is such a beautiful little boy. I hope you are recovering well and adjusting to life with two boys. We all miss you and we're sending good thoughts your way.
Post a Comment