Sunday, March 18, 2007

Baby Boy King's Birthday, Weight, Height, etc...

The wait is almost over. We are 37.5 weeks pregnant and feel that now is the time to start the birthdate, weight, height, and hair color game for our new little guy.

Eli thinks that his little brother will weigh in at 9 pounds even, will be 22 inches long and have red hair. As for the date, Eli believes the baby will be born on his due date of April 4th.

Sam and I actually think this little man will come in at 8.5 pounds, 23 inches long, and have blonde hair. I think he will make an appearance on April 1, but I thought Eli would come early too and he was 15 days late (so much for mother's intuition).

We are excited and nervous and can't wait to meet our second little miracle. Eli will be a terrific big brother and we are practicing giving kisses and being gentle with a baby doll.

P.S. If anybody bets that this baby will be bigger than Eli's 9 pounds 4 ounces and he is, I will get even with you.

4 comments:

Rebecca Ladina said...

I'm guessing that Sam Jr will be 9 lbs 2oz, 23", black hair, brown eyes.

Rebecca Ladina said...

Oh, and I think he will be due on April 2nd. (Really I want to guess 9 lbs 5oz, but I'm scared to cross Sammy!)

Grammy said...

Okay how about April 6th. I think he will be just like Eli with red hair and blue eyes. I think he will weight in at 9 lbs. 6 oz...sorry Sammie but the second one is usually bigger!!!!

Gromma said...

Hmmmmm.

How about 8lbs 14oz, 22 1/2 in , green eyes and blond hair. I hope he arrives on the 8th, because that was my mom's birthday. I know his great-grandma would be a great guardian angel. We can't wait to meet our new grandson!