Nate is seriously the king of one-liners and funny stories these days! He says the most ridiculous things and tells the biggest tall-tales! He does all of this with that cute little muppet face of his which makes it all even more absurd. I have to share his his latest and greatest because is is seriously too priceless!
Nate farted this evening and I said, " Nate when you fart you have to say excuse me". He looked straight at me and said, " I didn't fart mommy that was my tushie's alarm clock letting me know that it is time to poop". Awesome.
We never know what to expect out of his mouth! He is completely adorable and entertaining! Lucky Nate looks like a cherub and I think that is going to keep out of trouble in the future!
2 comments:
Nate, can Gromma use that line the next time I cut the cheese. Sammy, you need to teach him that line, only someone older that fifty will automatically know what it means. Such a sweet face!
Hugs,
Gromma
I thought the same thing as Gromma...I'm going to use that line myself!! What a cutie.
Post a Comment