Wednesday, May 19, 2010

and...Action!

Eli the Pirate Parrot, Nate the Flamingo and their friends the princess cat, pirate parrot and dinosaur!
The adorable Miss Natalie having the kids take a bow after their improv!
My little flamingo telling the pet show announcer about what he likes to eat!
The Pirate Parrot Eli!
The five little actors on the stage!

We have had such a fun spring full of exciting new classes! Our favorite class is called Imagination Station and is with Miss Natalie at her improv/drama/acting studio called Class Act! It is essentially a preschoolers acting class with dramatic warm-ups, stories, art, and they put on an improvised show at the end! The mom's are the audience and oh do we love these little actors! The class is over now until July but we can't wait to start again! It is so good for them to find new outlets for their imaginations and to gain confidence with sharing their stories with others! What a fun class! Perfectly suited for my two little imaginative monsters.

2 comments:

Gromma said...

I assume they chose who they wanted to be. Perfect choices. So cute, I wish I had been there. I love my big guys.

Gromma

Grammy said...

Imagination Station...what a great name for a class...what a great class. Especially those two who have nothing but IMAGINATION!!!

Thank you for the wonderful pictures and stories. I love to keep up with my boys. You have had a busy spring!!