Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mister-E

This picture is such a great representation of my big boy right now! He picked this outfit out all by himself and insisted that he had to have the vest with it! His shoes are on the wrong feet and his hair is crazy! Eli is such a funny mixture of my little boy and mr. independent. He drives us nuts with his wild ideas and his insistence on doing everything his way. Then he will blow our minds with his incredible imagination and special heart! He is breaking rules and challenging authority which is so strange coming from the boy who will forever remain the worlds easiest two year old! When I am not caught up in his naughty back-talking moments I love that he is challenging and pushing and finding his place in the world! My Eli has so much to say and so much to do! I do not imagine watching this little guy grow up will ever be boring.

2 comments:

Gromma said...

Boring...Eli...never in the same sentence shall those words be uttered! Eli, I like your outfit, except for the shoes on the wrong feet...OW!

Love you,

Gromma

Grammy said...

You know Sammie I think your mother probably descibed you in the same way!! What an amazing child he is.... He looks so tall (how many time am I going to say that???). He's growning up too fast.