Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Nate at 2.5 years old: Green froggy rain boots, cargo pants, and orange rain jacket Eli at 2.5 years old: Green froggy rain boots, cargo pants, and orange rain jacket
I took this picture of cutie-pie Nate today and had a flash of another little boy on another rainy day in the Spring of 20008! Could these guys be any more adorable?
Unbelievable! They really look like brothers! It will drive Sam crazy if you print them up and frame them together...breaking the NO DRESSING ALIKE rule.
OOOHHH!! Those are two cuties. Love the green boots. A family tradition?? I think they really do need to be framed next to each other. I can see them laughing twenty years from now.
3 comments:
Unbelievable! They really look like brothers! It will drive Sam crazy if you print them up and frame them together...breaking the NO DRESSING ALIKE rule.
Love the happy pictures!
OOOHHH!! Those are two cuties. Love the green boots. A family tradition?? I think they really do need to be framed next to each other. I can see them laughing twenty years from now.
nate's smile is sooooo cute!!!!!
Post a Comment