Friday, October 9, 2009

Submarine

Mommy the shark getting in the submarine to get the sub crew
The shark found the boys in their submarine
Seriously, this guy is too fun!
Wild man Nate
Holding there protective submarine crew helmets

We have had nothing but rain for the past few days and so I grabbed a wardrobe sized box for the local moving store and now it is a submarine for two very creative little boys! Yesterday afternoon they decorated it with their daddy, adding periscopes and windows. Today the boys and I played shark and the submarine. I was, of course, the shark, and I broke in their submarine as often as possible. So much fun!

3 comments:

Gromma said...

I can remember playing shark with you and your brother, too! In fact, I think playing shark is still crazy, scary, FUN! Great pictures...such joyful terror on their faces.

Hugs,

Gromma

Grammy said...

Is there any better toy than a cardboard box and a little imagination!!! What fun.

Rebecca Ladina said...

eli & nate are so lucky to have a creative mommy!!!!!!