Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
The Brookfield Zoo: Clone Day
Riding the Carousel with Daddy! Cheesing it up for the camera! Seriously silly men!
I can't get over how much Eli looks like Sam! Even better, these two are best friends! I love to watch Sam and Eli explore together! I am not sure who was more excited about the robotic dinosaurs, Sam or Eli!
2 comments:
Funny guys...peas in a pod!
Little robot guy will share that love with big robot guy forever.
Gromma
Post a Comment