Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bowling with the King Family

Silly bowling King's
After the 6th frame we had a tiny bit of a focus problem!
Nate liked the hand drying aspect of the ball machine
Eli so excited by how many pins he knocked down
Nate so excited by how hard the ball dropped to the ground
Mommy and her little pro
Daddy and Eli (sorry sam)

We went bowling for the first time today and it was so much fun! We bowled one game and the boys were totally interested for first 6 frames! They were really great. Eli loved knocking the pins down and Nate just loved his orange bowling ball and chucking it! Sam and I got to bowl too!

Next up, a trip to Indianapolis or Chicago next weekend for a zoo while the weather is still gorgeous!

4 comments:

Gromma said...

What a great idea! Bowling, so cool. Did you specifically ask for an orange ball for Nate, or did it just work out like that? Where is your bowling alley? The picture of Eli jumping for Joy is so fun, and I wish I could have heard the laughing from both of them. You and Sam look pretty darn happy. By the way, did you beat Sam?

Next time I am there, can we go...can we...huh? The real deal is so much more fun than wii but I am still thinking about getting a unit for us.

Thanks for pictures, I am starting my day with a great big smile!

Love and hugs,

Momma

Grammy said...

Looks like you guys were having "a ball"!!! LOL I love seeing those happy boys in action.

Rebecca said...

It looks like y'all had a great time. I used to love bowling, I'm horrible though. I can definately see Emma liking to bowl in the future. All of y'all look great

Rebecca Ladina said...

sammy - the side bangs are REALLY cute on you!!! you look so pretty in the pictures!!!!!