What a fun day we had today! It was 58 degrees this afternoon and sunny! That type of gorgeousness is impossible to resist so we spent a good 1.5 hours outside this afternoon. I love the adventures these two little boys get into. They always have something going on! I cant wait until spring!
Meet the King Brothers! Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories. Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Winter Break-Outside Play Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Spring will be there soon, and then summer. You will go from bundled up boys to wanna-be naked boys.
Eli's imagination awes me. I am still getting over the "mater...like tomato without the ta"! I know it is a line from Cars, but the fact that your 3year old enjoys the humor, and says it with a southern drawl, cracks me up. Love the pictures!
Gromma
How creative Eli is! Your backyard can be anything! The pictures are wonderful. How long are Eli's legs..?? I can't wait to get out there and see them.
Post a Comment