Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
I would love to see just how much paint you had on your body. Can't you just see Eli, 12 years from now, in high school art class, using the same techniques he is using today? He could be an art prodigy.
Nate was remarkably clean compared to big brother. Good boy, Nate!
Love these videos. They make me feel as though I was right there.
4 comments:
I would love to see just how much paint you had on your body. Can't you just see Eli, 12 years from now, in high school art class, using the same techniques he is using today? He could be an art prodigy.
Nate was remarkably clean compared to big brother. Good boy, Nate!
Love these videos. They make me feel as though I was right there.
Miss you all,
Gromma
I can't enough of the videos. Those boys just crack me up. What characters. Love you.
that is great! the red paint is a little scary tho!!!!
how fun! I sure hope that was washable paint :)
Post a Comment