So Nate has acquired a fantastic new word, which is totally my fault. damn it. Yep. That's right I say it (and occasionally worse) and at the rate Nate is picking up vocabulary I should know better! So it started a few days ago and he would just randomly walk around saying "damn it". We quickly realized that we had to completely ignore him to get him to stop while simultaneously not laugh at him or he would keep going. Yesterday we were all playing in the playroom when I Nate starting on his "damn it" roll. I left to go laugh upstairs when all of a sudden I hear " damn it Daddy"! Its so terrible but it is ridiculously funny! Today at naptime he dropped his puppy (best friend for life) and I hear uh-oh puppy, followed quickly by "damn it puppy"! Oh yeah, thats my baby!
Meet the King Brothers! Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories. Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Damn it Daddy!!!
So Nate has acquired a fantastic new word, which is totally my fault. damn it. Yep. That's right I say it (and occasionally worse) and at the rate Nate is picking up vocabulary I should know better! So it started a few days ago and he would just randomly walk around saying "damn it". We quickly realized that we had to completely ignore him to get him to stop while simultaneously not laugh at him or he would keep going. Yesterday we were all playing in the playroom when I Nate starting on his "damn it" roll. I left to go laugh upstairs when all of a sudden I hear " damn it Daddy"! Its so terrible but it is ridiculously funny! Today at naptime he dropped his puppy (best friend for life) and I hear uh-oh puppy, followed quickly by "damn it puppy"! Oh yeah, thats my baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nate,
Get it out of you system, buddy. But honestly, Damm it! is pretty tame, all things considered. Love you,
Gromma
Let's hope he doesn't scream it out in grocery store. Remember Eli and "oh god"!!
Post a Comment