Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Mommy and her sweetheart Eli! The Ladies Man!
Nate was camera shy on Valentine's Day! But aren't they cute in their shirts?
Brother hug in action!
Notice the look of panic on Nate's Face? Eli likes to hug until Nate begs for mercy!

We had such a fun valentine's day! We went out to a family breakfast and had the most relaxing day. Sam and I even got to go on a date that night! Woo-hoo! I love by guys more than anything and I cant believe that they are mine! 

P.S. Nate's shirt says "Heartbreaker" and Eli's says "Ladies Man"! So true! 

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Those boys are just adorable. Brother hugs brings tears to my eyes. A date night...YEAH!! So glad you had a great weekend. Love to all.

Gromma said...

"Heart Breaker" and "Ladies Man" are perfect for those two cuties. Is it my imagination, or is Eli getting taller, again? No wonder Nate panics, brother is hugging his face! :)
I fully expect these hugs to soon turn into a reason to wrestle. Your floor will become the mat and their matches will end up being fun memories.

THanks for the great pictures, what a great way to start my morning.

Love and hugs,

Momma/gromma

Rebecca Ladina said...

that hug picture is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!