Monday, March 10, 2008

What Boys Do!!!

This picture cracks us up because it shows what happens at least 4-5 times a day between Eli and Nate! Nate is just about to let go of the door and make a grab for Eli. Eli has this totally resigned look on his face like "Oh! Not Again! I want to thwack him, but if I do that I am going on the naughty step for sure...maybe its worth it!".

I tell Eli that Nate just loves him SOOOO much that he cant help himself! We are working with Nate on "No attacking your big brother with your Love NAte".

2 comments:

Rebecca Ladina said...

Eli looks so grown up!!!! I thought he would stay a baby forever!!!! This means you need to have more!!! ;-)

Gromma said...

Oh Eli...you are such a big boy, and what a wonderful big brother you are. Nate will continue to grab for you, even after he can walk on his own, Because he loves you and want to be with you. Your momma is right...no thwacking!

Love you..

YES....Gromma